|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Sew a cute and useful 2- pocket pouch using this easy to follow sewing pattern.
These small pouches have one zippered pocket on the front, and a second open top pouch behind.
They are great for business cards, phones, passports, and other small gadgetry.
The pouches close with a VELCRO tab.
It takes about 1-2 hours to make a pouch, so this is a great production pattern if you are selling your finished sewn goods.
You will receive pattern pieces to make this pouch in three different sizes, text descriptions of each step, and color photos showing how they are put together.
This pattern is 6 pages of instructions with color photos + 9 pages of black & white pattern pieces. It has been optimized to conserve your printer ink.
Intermediate Sewing Skill Level: Those with sewing experience who are up for new challenges & expanding their skills.
Approximate Finished Dimensions:
Tall - 5” high x 4” wide (13 x 10 cm) , Small - 3.25” high x 4.5” wide (8 x 11 cm) , Medium - 4” high x 6” wide (10 x 15 cm)
Note: Specific amounts for each size are shown in pattern instructions.
• focus fabric (exterior fabric)
• lining fabric
• 22" wide fusible interfacing
• 22" wide sew-in interfacing
• all-purpose polyester coil zipper--no metal zippers
• 5/8" or 3/4" wide VELCRO (1.5 cm or 1.9 cm)
Items made from this pattern may be sold with the following conditions:
1. Please credit Keyka Lou for the pattern design in all written item descriptions.
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design is expressly prohibited.
3. Distribution of the pattern and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.