|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Bit of Whimsy Dolls|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
I’ve always wanted to make some friends for Mae and Violet is her first friend. My daughter loves dolls and loves animals so I thought animal dolls would be great companions for Mae and for little girls too! The name Violet came from a sweet online friend whose daughter likes to pretend she is a kitty.
Violet has two face templates and the happy face is a great option for sewers who are intimidated by embroidering. Violet can wear Mae’s clothing and vice versa making it easy to create a dolly wardrobe.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces for making a kitty doll. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
All Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are copyright protected works of art with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC as the sole copyright holder
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original doll pattern or offered separately by Bit of Whimsy Dolls are strictly prohibited.
1. If you sell at craft fairs, go ahead and make as many as you want, but you MUST note on each doll hangtag that the doll is made from a 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' pattern
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
4. Representations or 'your interpretation' of Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without express written advance notice and consent from Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC pattern are permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from bitofwhimsydolls.com, Flickr, YouTube, or other locations directly associated with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC is strictly prohibited.
- Fabric scraps for body and face patch
- 1/4 yard cotton for head, arms and legs
- Fabric scraps for skirt
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- 12mm safety eyes (optional, not show)
- Polyfil and chopstick or wooden dowel for stuffing
- Scissors, doll needle, pencil, measuring tape, 1/4” elastic