|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Cottage by the Pond|
“This turned out beautiful. And easy to follow the directions. Used my grandmothers and mothers hankies. Thank you. Yvonne hole”
A fabulous way to use those pretty vintage handkerchiefs, pieces of lace, even doilies that you’ve collected. This is an easy pattern even for beginners, and will make a lovely addition to your home, or a pretty gift.
Your finished pillow will be approximately 16” square (uses a 16” pillow form).
* This ePattern is recommended for beginners and beyond and uses simple machine appliqué techniques.*
You will receive one 11-page ePattern in PDF format, via email, that includes:
• materials list
• easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial-style instructions heavily illustrated with full color photographs of the finished product and various steps in the process
• Think green! To save paper and ink, and to be good to the environment, we have provided a duplicate of the text only Instructions in this pattern at the end of the PDF file for you to print. You can refer to the illustrations online if you’d like (as printing in color on an inkjet printer can be costly).
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This pattern is for your personal use and enjoyment. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in any manner, except as stated here. Our designs, instructions, photographs, and patterns are covered under federal copyright laws. Please do not reproduce them by any electronic, mechanical, or other means for commercial use. You are allowed to print and/or photocopy this pattern for your personal use. You are limited to creating up to 10 products for sale at retail craft shows but they may not be mass produced and/or wholesaled. This pattern may not be forwarded or shared. Teachers: You may use this pattern for teaching, subject to these restrictions. Each student should purchase a copy of the pattern. We take great care in writing our instructions to provide you with a quality pattern; however, no warranty is given nor are results guaranteed since we don’t have control over your choice of materials or procedures.
• One 16” pillow form
• 1 yard muslin
• Assorted hankies, lace, and doilies
• White or off-white thread for topstitching in place to match your hankies/lace/doilies, or contrasting colorful thread - your choice!
Plus basic sewing supplies such as: sewing machine, ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, thread, iron, etc.
This turned out beautiful. And easy to follow the directions. Used my grandmothers and mothers hankies. Thank you. Yvonne hole