|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Make a fully lined, upright duffle bag, perfect for hanging in those narrow gym lockers. This sewing pattern includes all of the pattern pieces and illustrated instructions to make a fabulous, fully lined bag. Great for the gym or for overnighters.
- Separate Shoe Pocket with easy zipper access
- Zippered front pocket perfect for ID card, keys and padlock
- Water bottle pocket
Great capacity: 18" tall and 12" diameter round base
This pattern includes the instructions for making the yoga mat carrying sling.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a bag. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This is a VERY clever design with easy to follow instructions. I made this for my daughter for her high school gym bag and she loves it! The separate zippered opening for gym sneakers is very clever.
For the feature fabric use pre-washed home décor weight fabric or prewashed canvas or cotton duck fabric. If you want to make this with quilting weight cotton, add your preferred interfacing to each piece to give the fabric a heavier feel.
For lining, I recommend pre-washed cotton duck.
1.25 yards of 54” wide home décor weight
or 1.6 yards of 42” wide plus 3.25 yards interfacing.
No interfacing needed with the home décor fabric.
2/3 yard of 54” or wider cotton duck or heavy canvas
~ 45” of 2” wide poly web woven strap
~ One 2” wide rectangular ring A 2” wide “D” ring also works.
~ Optional piping around the bottom. One package.
~ Zippers: One 7” and one 14”
~ Elastic: 13” of 1” wide
Copyright Statement and Cottage Licensing Agreement Items made from this pattern may be sold with the following conditions:
1. Credit StudioCherie for the pattern design in all written item descriptions. For example, when selling online please include the following sentence in your item description: "This item was made using a StudioCherie pattern," or when selling in-person, use a tag that says "made under license from StudioCherie."
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design requires a commercial licensing agreement. Contact me if you need a commercial licensing agreement for any of my products.
3. Distribution of the pattern and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited. If you want to teach a sewing class using this pattern, each student must buy the pattern, or contact me to make other arrangements.
4. Use of a StudioCherie pattern to derive a similar pattern for sale is expressly prohibited.
copyright policy applies to the associated eBook and is specified and owned by the individual eBook author.