|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
PDF Sewing Pattern to make a Vendor Apron to hold your money safely for craft shows, garage sales, etc.
It's time to get organized, and look professional with your custom coordinated vendor apron.
Your Vendor Apron will have the following features:
• Secure zippered pocket to keep your cash secure
• Pen pocket
• Business card pocket
• Long strap can tie around front in cute bowtie style or tie behind in apron style
• Color coordinated to your business colors
• Super stylish &
• Easy to clean
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English. Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way. This PDF pattern has easy to understand instructions which include sewing tips and suggestions throughout. super easy to understand.
Approximate Finished Apron is 12" High by 21" Wide with 4 pockets and no bulk.
This pattern includes:
• Materials List
• Detailed instructions in English
• Clear step-by-step color photographs (I am a visual person myself and like lots of photos to learn new projects)
Well put together instructions with good photos. I used this as a template to create my own unique apron but it was worth the price of the pattern to have the measurements and basic instructions put together for me!
This is just the pattern I was looking for! Lokks very professional at the farmers markets. Pattern was simple to put together and quick. Thanks.
The instructions were very easy to follow! The zipper is a wonderful addition!
easy with good instructions!
Instructions are very easy to follow.
I love this pattern! Quick and easy to sew as its all straight lines and its very functional. I used fabric that matched my business colors. I cannot wait for my next show!
A very fun & easy project I did for me, which doesn't happen very often. Another option I used was using Velcro rather than a zipper. Just make sure to put the scratchy side of the Velcro against the apron and the soft side against the pocket. This will protect the back of your hand from getting scratched up when reaching in.
• ½ yard of quality cotton for pocket and waistband (you can use canvas, linen, or lightweight upholstery fabric (usually patterned)
• ¼ yard of quality cotton for background (you can use canvas, linen, or lightweight upholstery fabric (usually plain or coordinating)
• 8” zipper in coordinating color
• scissors, tape measure or ruler
• coordinating thread
PLEASE NOTE: These patterns are for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is definitely allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern is not permitted.