|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Create retro shorts for your little one. The PDF pattern includes sizes 2T-6. This modern twist on an old classic is a fun a easy project.
I've also included a video step-by-step instructions on how to sew these shorts.
The added bonus of buying a PDF pattern is that you don't have to trace the pattern pieces each time you want to make a new shirt. All you have to do is print out the pattern and cut the size you want to make.
To make this shirt you will need:
• 1/2 yard of fabric (suggested fabrics: Medium-weight knit fabrics with 10% stretch such as terry cloth, fleece, or velour)
• Light-weight Ribbing
• sewing machine
• thread (matching color)
• woolly nylon thread
• twill tape and/or 1" elastic
• eyelet or grommets #0 or #1
• water-soluble fabric-marking pen or tailor's chalk
• tracing wheel and carbon paper
These patterns are for private use ONLY. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © PoxCouture 2018. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form.