|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Create retro shorts for your little one. The PDF pattern includes sizes 2T-6. This modern twist on an old classic is a fun a easy project.
I've also included a video step-by-step instructions on how to sew these shorts.
The added bonus of buying a PDF pattern is that you don't have to trace the pattern pieces each time you want to make a new shirt. All you have to do is print out the pattern and cut the size you want to make.
These patterns are for private use ONLY. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © PoxCouture 2018. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form.
To make this shirt you will need:
• 1/2 yard of fabric (suggested fabrics: Medium-weight knit fabrics with 10% stretch such as terry cloth, fleece, or velour)
• Light-weight Ribbing
• sewing machine
• thread (matching color)
• woolly nylon thread
• twill tape and/or 1" elastic
• eyelet or grommets #0 or #1
• water-soluble fabric-marking pen or tailor's chalk
• tracing wheel and carbon paper