|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
PDF Sewing Pattern for a Travel High Chair
Great for Grandma's house, restaurants and anywhere you go that does not have a safe high chair. Excellent for travel. Includes instructions for a handy travel bag so it stores small in your diaper bag or suitcase.
*Fits almost any chair; fits wider chairs and ones with post tops.
*Two adjustable safety straps to go around top and bottom of your chair
*Adjustable shoulder straps and secure plastic attachment clips to keep baby firmly in place
*Bib style bottom for baby's comfort, can put over or under arms for containment or freedom while eating.
Two finishing styles provided; with binding and without.
Fits babies and toddlers, 6 months up to maximum 30 lbs. NEVER leave baby unattended while in travel high chair or while eating. Please be extra careful and aware during meal times around your children and while using your travel high chair at all times.
The pattern was very easy to understand and use. The one I made came out very nice. The only problem I had was that the straps was too long so I had to adjust the lenght of the straps but other thatn that the pattern was perfect.
What a great pattern! Quick to make and it worked out perfectly for our vacation!
• 1¼ yard of quality cotton, (can be made with corduroy, denim or other fabrics but will not be as lightweight or stain resistant and may not fit in travel bag)
• 1¼ yard of coordinating quality cotton
• One pkg or 3 ½ yards of ½ inch wide binding (optional but recommended)
• Two black plastic snap buckles that fit one inch wide straps
• Two black belt buckle strap adjusters that fit one inch wide straps
• Coordinating thread, scissors, tape measure or ruler, pins or safety pins
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.