|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
This is a collection of transportation applique patterns. These patterns are suitable for use with raw edge fusible-web applique. The designs are in reverse for tracing onto fusible webbing. There is no seam allowance included on the pieces. The patterns may be enlarged or reduced to any size.
APPLIQUE TEMPLATES INCLUDED:
• Separated appliqué shapes for tracing
• Applique placement guide
• Step-by-step instructions
• Tips and techniques for machine stitching
Aeroplane: 14cm x 13cm (5 1/2" x 5 1/8")
Helicopter: 15.5cm x 11cm (6 1/8" x 4 3/8")
Truck: 14cm x 8 cm (5 1/2 x 3 1/8")
Train: 12cm x 10cm (4 3/4 x 4")
Car: 12.5cm x 8cm (4 15/16" x 3 1/8")
SOME IDEAS FOR APPLIQUE USE:
• Embellishing clothing, bibs, baby blankets, quilts, hats, bags, pillows, towels etc.
• Wall art, decorating canvases etc
• Scrapbooking and card making
• Decorating tissue boxes and lamp shades
• Nursery décor, home décor
Your imagination is the limit!
Made a great quilt for my grandson with these designs. Thanks
Light to medium weight cotton fabric scraps for appliqué shapes
Paper backed fusible webbing
Iron & press cloth
Hand-sewing needle or sewing machine
Sewing thread and/or embroidery floss
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
Iron on appliques made from this pattern may not be sold. However, you are welcome to apply any appliques made from the pattern to handmade items that you sell. Please give design credit to Angel Lea Designs in your listings. Other conditions also apply, details of which will be provided in the pattern.