|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“I used these for Girl Scout due perfectly!!”
Super Mini! Super Cute! Super Useful!
What can you use them for? They can be used as :
1) Party favors - Put candy, chocolate, stickers, magnets, pinback button, fabric button, miniature toys, etc...
2) Potpourri sachets - Put some potpourri inside and throw them into drawers, cupboards, cars, etc... for that sweet scent or fragrance.
3) Gift wraps - gift wrap rings, earrings, chains, necklaces, pendants, talismans, charms, stones, crystals, precious gems, sea glass, beads, etc. before sending them to buyers.
4) Freebies - display these pouches with whatever freebies inside on craft show display table and attract potential buyers to your colorful store.
5) Pouch for baby's precious first tooth or first lock of hair!
If you know basic crocheting skills like slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, crocheting in the rounds, etc, then this pattern is for you. Instructions are given for the tri-color pouch.
The pouch has a base diameter of 1.5 inches(~3.8cm)and it is 2 inches/5.1 cm tall. The height up to the ribbon ties is 1.2 inches/3cm. This PATTERN consists of 4 pages. It comes with many pictures detailing various crocheting stages.
The acrylic yarn I used is 18 wraps-per-inch and is 'fine/laceweight' type. Wraps-per-inch (or WPI) is a measure of the grist or the thickness of a yarn. The finished pouch size will vary depending on the type of yarn used and your crocheting tension.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for a crochet bag. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Selling of the finished item is allowed. No mass production please.
DO NOT redistribute, resell, and/or translate pattern into another language for reselling.
• Yarn (Your choice of colors. For this project, the yarn I used is red, green and white. I used a fine/laceweight acrylic yarn which is 18 wraps-per-inch. For a bigger pouch, you can either use a thicker yarn or change the crochet hook to a bigger size)
• Crochet Hook (size needed for your yarn type. I used Clover crochet hook size 3/0=2.2mm)
• 1/8 inch/0.3 cm wide thin ribbon with length of about 14 inches/35.6cm (your choice of colors. I used a green ribbon)
• Tapestry/yarn needle
• A pair of scissors
I used these for Girl Scout due perfectly!!
I made a dozen of these as gift bag ornaments for the christmas tree. Nice pattern. Perfect size for a giftcard and some candy! Easy to follow instructions.