|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Two cute cuff bracelets in one crochet pattern! Make one with a textured stitch and one with a series of leaves to wrap around your wrist and celebrate Spring! Both are quick and easy to make with worsted weight yarn and close with hook and loop fastener.
US crochet terminology.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Easy
FINISHED SIZE: 2” (5 cm) wide x 9” (23 cm) long (fits most adults).
Tip: To make a Cuff for a child, either adjust the Cuff length or use a lighter weight yarn and a smaller hook.
GAUGE: 8 sts = 2” (5 cm), 11 rows = 4” (10 cm)
STITCHES USED: Chain stitch (ch). Slip stitch (sl st). Single crochet (sc). Half double crochet (hdc). Double crochet (dc). Triple crochet (tc).
Copyright 2010 by Joy Prescott. This pattern is for personal use only and may not be resold. The finished product made from this pattern may be sold.
- Worsted weight yarn as follows:
- 20 yds (18 m) main color (MC) for Textured Cuff;
- 10 yds (9 m) main color (MC) for Leaves Cuff;
- 5 yds (4.5 m) contrasting color (CC) for ea Flower;
- Crochet hook size G U.S. or size needed to obtain gauge;
- Yarn needle for sewing Flower to Cuff;
- 1 ½” (4 cm) hook and loop fastener for ea Cuff;
- Sewing thread to match hook and loop fastener;
- Sewing needle for attaching hook and loop fastener to Cuff.