|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
One size pattern fits newborn - 6 mos. Keeping baby snuggled tight is a snap with this 1-piece wrap! The Snappy Wrap folds up to snap around baby's chest, then wraps around to snap at each side. Gentle shaping and ribbing around the top give a hooded effect. Optional leg shaping for ease in latching car seat straps in place. Takes just 1 and 1/3 yds of fleece and 3" of ribbing, plus 1 package of snaps. If you want to use lighter weight fabrics, we recommend 2 fabrics at 1 and 1/3 yds each - one for the outside and one for the lining.
- 1-1/2 yard of blanket fabric 60” or 45” wide.
Polar fleece, sweatshirt fleece, flannel, or knit.
- 1-1/2 yard of lining fabric (optional-line only if you use a lightweight fabric or choose to piece your snappy wrap. Good lining fabrics are flannel, broadcloth, lightweight knits)
- 1/4 yd knit ribbing or ribbed knit
- 12” of 1/4” wide elastic
- 4 snaps, size 16 or larger and snap setting tool
(1/4 yd of 1/2” wide Hook & loop tape may be substituted for snaps)
- Select one of the following edge finishing materials:
-decorative serger thread or 3 5/8 yards bias tape or
-make your own bias tape using a bias tape maker and 1/2 yard woven fabric
All Rights reserved. No part of the material protected by this copyright notice may be reproduced or utilized in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any informational storage and retrieval system without written permission from the copyright owner.
If you would like to make more than 10 items from this pattern to sell commercially, please contact us for a royalty contract.
The designer disclaims any liability for any unfavorable results, losses, or risks due to use and application of information presented herein.