|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||The Seasoned Homemaker|
he pattern contains PROFESSIONALLY DRAFTED PATTERN PIECES that are tiled for printing. Included also are professionally drafted directions for assembling the pattern tiles. This is not a hand-drawn pattern, but one that includes meticulously detailed instructions and lots of color pictures to guide you through each step.
One size fits most and can easily be modified to fit larger sizes. Finished apron is approximately 28" long with two 29" waist ties.
You will receive:
*Professionally drafted pattern pieces
*20 Pages of detailed instructions
*Printable Pattern plus layout instructions
*Fabric cutting instructions
GREAT PATTERN! So cute and functional, too!! I have made two for gifts - now I need to make one for me!!
SO cute and VERY easy to make!!!! LOVE IT!!!
Materials for 1 Apron:
* 1 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
* 5/8 Yard 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
* Thread in coordinating color
* 1 Package Wrights 1/4” Single Fold Bias Tape
* 1 Package Wrights Jumbo Rick Rack
* 1 3/4 Yards Giant Rick Rack
* Water Soluble Fabric Marking Pen
* Measuring Tape and/or yardstick
* Sewing Machine
* Rotary Cutting Wheel
* Self-healing cutting mat
* Quilter’s Ruler
* Fray Check
1. You may not resale or reproduce this pattern in any part or its entirety.
2. This pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
3. The pattern contained within is copyrighted and may be used to produce items for personal use only.