|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Make your own adorable reindeer stocking that will be a wonderful addition to your holiday decor and traditions this Christmas Season.
PDF file includes all directions and templates needed to make the pictured stocking. Full sized pattern pieces to make the stocking shape and reindeer applique are included.
From top of stocking to heel: 21"
From top of stocking to toe: 22.75"
Stocking width 8.5"
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a reindeer Christmas stocking. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Please do not copy, redistribute, or use for commercial means. This pattern is for PERSONAL use only. You may not sell bags made from this pattern. Each user must purchase their own pattern. By purchasing this pattern, you agree to abide by these conditions.
Be kind and respect the hard work of others.
Materials for Reindeer Appliqué
• 1/2 yard of 72” wide felt per stocking
Use felt or fabric for the appliqué pieces. All directions will be given to create the stocking as
• 1/4 yard, fat quarter, or sheet of felt for face and ears
• 1/4 yard, fat quarter, or sheet of felt for antlers
• scrap of fabric for nose
• 1/4 yard of iron-on adhesive, recommended types:
o Heat n’ Bond Ultrahold – requires no sewing to reinforce pieces
o Heat n’ Bond Lite – requires sewing to reinforce pieces
• two black buttons – for eyes
• black embroidery floss
• black thread
• small square of interfacing
Materials for the Cuff
Fabric for the cuff - will make up to four stocking cuffs
• 1/4 yard of cotton fabric
• 1/3 yard of chenille
• 1/2 yard of medium-weight fusible interfacing
Embellishments - amounts are per stocking
• 1/2 yard of 5/8” wide grosgrain ribbon
• 5” of 3/8” wide ric rac
• two buttons
• embroidery floss
Helpful Tools and Supplies
• scissors or desired cutting tools
• measuring tape or seam gauge
• lighter or Fray Check – for sealing ribbons
• regular embroidery needle
• doll needle – the really BIG needles
• lint roller