|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This pot holder is so cute and easy to make. It measures 9” long (with antennae) X 7 ½” wide.
It would be adorable set on the table as a trivet as well. What a nice house warming gift, or anyone would love to have it as a gift for any occasion!
It is made out of cotton fabric with a layer of batting in the wings and a double layer of batting in the body for extra insulation. It has cute button eyes and 3/8” ribbon for antennae.
Included in the instructions is a way to make your own bias tape and a sure fire way to sew it so that it will “catch” on both sides.
This 21 page PDF ebook includes full size patterns, a materials list, detailed instructions written in English, and clear step-by-step color photographs.
• Light to medium weight cotton fabric for butterfly body-9” X 16” black rectangle for body; 11” X 13” black rectangle for bias tape
• Light to medium weight cotton fabric for butterfly wings-9” X 16” color of choice rectangle for wings; 11” X 13” same color rectangle for bias tape
• Light to medium weight cotton fabric for applique on wings-6” X 7” rectangle in coordinating color.
• Fusible webbing-5 ¾” X 6 3/4” (Therm O Web HeatnBond Lite was used in this project)
• Cotton batting-9” X 16” rectangle for the body; 7 ¼” X 8 ½” rectangle for the wings (Warm & Natural Needled Cotton Batting was used in this project)
• 3/8” black satin ribbon-2 X 8” lengths for antennae
• 2 hole buttons- 2-1/2” white buttons and 2-1/4” black buttons
• Sewing thread - colors that coordinate with fabrics
Copyright gergeex 2011. All rights reserved. This ebook and all instructions and photographs of it, including electronic transmission to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Gergeex patterns are to be made for personal use, fun or sales in limited quantities by in-home sewers. I request that items for sale state that the item was designed by gergeex.