|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Thais Bags & Purses|
The Nina Handbag is a small- to medium-size multi-purpose handbag. Store, protect and carry your personal items. Use it for your kids as a lunch bag for school. Carry some snacks for a day out. Or use it to store and keep medicine and essentials in the car.
Sizes: small and medium.
Small: 14" (width), 9" (height), 4.5" (bottom width)
Medium: 17" (width), 11.5" (height), 6" (bottom width)
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled, computer-drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: for the piece of the pocket, which needs two simple rectangles and doesn't have a pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
so cute - love it!
Easy to make I love these bags
Great bag, only had issues with the Bias binding around the top, but otherwise a very simple and easy bag to make. I'll be making more to use as lunch bags for sure.
- fabric for shell; 1/2 yard
- fabric for interior (lining); 1/2 yard
- medium weight interfacing; 1/2 yard
- thread of matching color
- cutter or scissors
- 1 magnetic closure or velcum
- sewing machine
You can use this tutorial to make bags for sale. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this sewing pattern in any form is prohibited.