|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This chic and stylish clutch purse will be the center of attention at your next wedding, Holiday party or fancy event. Since it's quick and easy to sew and uses very little fabric, it will also become a go-to handmade gift for a friend or family member.
©2014 Patty Young Designs for MODKID, LLC®. All Rights Reserved. Do NOT reproduce without permission. Photography, illustrations and layout by and property of Patty Young.
FABRIC REQUIREMENTS: (based on 44"/45"-wide fabrics)
• 1/4 yard of main fabric for the outer purse body and flap.
• 1/2 yard of contrasting fabric for the purse lining and twisted fabric sash.
• 1/4 yard of fusible fleece
• 1/4 yard of light-weight fusible interfacing
• 1 magnetic snap
• Hand needle and thread
• Paper, pencil and cutting tools
• Sewing machine and coordinating thread