|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Needle in a Haystack|
The Blue Morpho Butterfly has been associated with hope and healing by many who inhabit the rainforests where these butterflies are found. This stitchery design was created for my oldest sister who was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor for the second time in her life. It is a message of optimism and faith, and one that I hope will encourage anyone needing a Miracle. It is sized to fit into an 8" x 10" frame.
This eBook includes complete instructions for hand-embroidering this design. If, for any reason you need assistance or have questions, please feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com.
I've included a Stitch Review at the end of the instructions, as this eBook requires knowledge of basic embroidery stitches. Please download my free eBook entitled,
"Stitching Essentials", available through You Can Quilt This and You Can Make This for detailed descriptions and photos of the various embroidery stitches.
· Embroidery needle and 5" or 6" hoop
· Fine-tipped black or brown felt tipped pen, such as a “Zig”
(0.5 mm)-available at craft or scrap booking stores (a pencil will also work, but be aware that it may possibly smudge or fade as you stitch)
· 2 skeins of DMC Floss in one of the following colors:
· 12” x 15” (approx.) section white cotton fabric (simple white-on-white prints work nicely for this pattern)
· 12" x 15" (approx.) section of thin quilt batting such as "Warm and Natural" or "Soft and Bright"
· 8" x 10" Black or white frame
· Optional: Approximately 25-30, 3mm Iron-on Swarovski Crystals in blue or clear, OR glue-on crystals and fabric adhesive.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a stitchery. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Items contained in this eBook may be printed, and are intended for personal use. Any reproductions, digitizing, or sharing of the pattern, instructions, photos or other contents of this book via internet or otherwise, are prohibited without written consent from Needle in a Haystack. Any items intended for commercial gain must give design credit to "Needle in a Haystack", and are limited in number. They may not be mass produced. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding this matter. Thank you for your honesty, and please enjoy your project! -Shelli