|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Lindy Petal skirt Features
- Close-fitting knit pencil skirt
- High-sitting waistband with elastic
- Two overlapping curved front panels
- Six sizes (XXS – XL) (See “Size Chart” tab below for detailed measurements)
- Layers feature–print only the sizes you need
Skill Level: Beginner+
Don’t want to print and tape paper together? Lindy Petal Skirt pattern now includes an additional large format file that you can send to your print shop to print!
Copyright © 2015 - 2017 by Itch to Stitch. All Rights Reserved
Primary fabric Use medium-weight 2-way or 4-way drapey knit fabric with at least 50% width-wise stretch. For example, your fabric, when folded in half, should be able to stretch from 4” to at least 6” (10 cm to 15 cm). Matte jersey, jersey and ITY knit are good choices. Woven fabrics are not recommended.
- 1 1⁄2”-wide (4 cm-wide) knit elastic as long as your waist - you can go up to 1 3⁄4”-wide (5 cm-wide), but do not use narrower elastic
- Ball-point or stretch machine needles
- Walking foot for your sewing machine
- Serger machine
- Cover stitch machine to finish your hems
- Twin needles to finish your hems
- Wooly nylon threads to finish your hems
Most natural fibers shrink in the wash; be sure to have enough fabric. The requirements below assume that the fabric is already pre-shrunk.