|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||MODKID/Patty Young Designs|
Lily is an adorable skirt design with cascading layers and mini-ruffles galore, to make every little girl twirl in delight. Sized 2T to 10, this skirt even includes a fabric bow that can be made removable for easy washing.
Thank you! Great pattern ! Just what I was looking for !
Easy to sew with clear instructions. A great little skirt!
Made it in one evening. Pretty easy to make, no pattern pieces, just instructions on what size rectangles to cut and sew together. Serger needed for ruffle edge. More time spent fiddling with ruffles and pinning ruffles and layers than sewing. I'm going to try one with a single overskirt instead of a double to lighten it up a little. Will definitely make again.
Such a sweet and girly skirt. Thanks.
Fun to make! Great results!
love this skirt pattern! so easy to make!
This is such an adorable skirt. I finished this skirt this last weekend and it went together so easily. I love all of Patty Young's patterns. They are elegant yet not hard to make. Just follow directions!! I'll make this one again in different fabrics!
SUGGESTED FABRICS: quilting cottons, shirtings, voiles, gauzes, lawns, linens and muslins, 44"/45" wide.
This skirt is made with three different fabric designs.
• Fabric #1: overskirt (use a non-directional print!), 1/4 yard for sizes 2T and 3T or 1/3 yard for sizes 4T - 10.
• Fabric #2: underskirt and bow, 1/2 yard for all sizes.
• Fabric #3: ruffle, waistband and bow center, 1/2 yard for all sizes.
• 3/4"-wide non-roll elastic: 1/2 yd. (Sizes 2T & 3T) or 2/3 yd. (Sizes 4T - 10)
• One metal pinback for the removable bow (optional)
• Textured thread of contrasting color for the rolled hems (optional)
• Coordinating thread
• Sewing pins, cutting tools and safety pin or bodkin
©2013 Patty Young Designs for MODKID, LLC®. All Rights Reserved. Do NOT reproduce without permission.
Photography, illustrations and layout by and property of Patty Young.