|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Bit of Whimsy Dolls|
“I just made one of these for my nieces 5th b-day and she is in love with it. My daughters love to help pick out the color combinations when I make these dolls. This is another easy doll to make.”
Koala’s have always been a favorite of my mom’s so I always knew that someday I would have to have a koala pattern! Koby is perfect for boys and girls and can be made from lots of scraps of cotton, flannel and chenille to make a super cuddly friend!
Koby is an easy pattern for beginners with a little sewing experience and is very quick to make as well. Soon, you will have a whole family of little koala friends.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces for making a koala doll. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
All Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are copyright protected works of art with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC as the sole copyright holder
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original doll pattern or offered separately by Bit of Whimsy Dolls are strictly prohibited.
1. If you sell at craft fairs, go ahead and make as many as you want, but you MUST note on each doll hangtag that the doll is made from a 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' pattern
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
4. Representations or 'your interpretation' of Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without express written advance notice and consent from Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC pattern are permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from bitofwhimsydolls.com, Flickr, YouTube, or other locations directly associated with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC is strictly prohibited.
- Total of 1/4 yard cotton
- 8”x10” piece of chenille, flannel or cotton for ears and tummy patch
- Small scrap of cotton for nose
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- 1/2” buttons or 12mm safety eyes for eyes (optional)
- Polyfil and chopstick or wooden dowel for stuffing
- Scissors, doll needle, pencil
I just made one of these for my nieces 5th b-day and she is in love with it. My daughters love to help pick out the color combinations when I make these dolls. This is another easy doll to make.
I love this little pattern. It is simple to follow and looks fabulous in all sorts of fabrics.