|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This is the sewing pattern with all of the full sized pattern pieces and source notes you need to start making these popular cases. I show some cool tricks to learn with this pattern, like how to make a professional bag with no exposed seams. (See the inside photo.)
This would be an easy one for you to resize to make for smaller laptops too.
Items made from this pattern may be sold with the following conditions:
1. Credit StudioCherie for the pattern design in all written item descriptions. For example, when selling online please include the following sentence in your item description: "This item was made using a StudioCherie pattern," or when selling in-person, use a tag that says "made under license from StudioCherie."
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design requires a commercial licensing agreement. Contact me if you need a commercial licensing agreement for any of my products.
3. Distribution of the pattern and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited. If you want to teach a sewing class using this pattern, each student must buy the pattern, or contact me to make other arrangements.
4. Use of a StudioCherie pattern to derive a similar pattern for sale is expressly prohibited.
Fabric and Notions Requirements:
*View A- either a fat quarter or 1/3 yard of fabric
*View B- 1/3 yard of fabric
*Lining, use Cotton Duck Canvas—view A or B, 1/3 yard
*Padding, use Felt or fleece—view A or B, 1/3 yard
*Interfacing, use a medium or heavy weight sew-in interfacing— view A or B, 2/3 yard of 20” wide interfacing
* 1” wide straps- View A or B, 3 feet
*#5 nylon coil zipper with 2 zipper slides 24” long
*Piping, you will need 2 packages of piping