|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This is the sewing pattern with all of the full sized pattern pieces and source notes you need to start making these popular cases. I show some cool tricks to learn with this pattern, like how to make a professional bag with no exposed seams. (See the inside photo.)
This would be an easy one for you to resize to make for smaller laptops too.
Fabric and Notions Requirements:
*View A- either a fat quarter or 1/3 yard of fabric
*View B- 1/3 yard of fabric
*Lining, use Cotton Duck Canvas—view A or B, 1/3 yard
*Padding, use Felt or fleece—view A or B, 1/3 yard
*Interfacing, use a medium or heavy weight sew-in interfacing— view A or B, 2/3 yard of 20” wide interfacing
* 1” wide straps- View A or B, 3 feet
*#5 nylon coil zipper with 2 zipper slides 24” long
*Piping, you will need 2 packages of piping
Items made from this pattern may be sold with the following conditions:
1. Credit StudioCherie for the pattern design in all written item descriptions. For example, when selling online please include the following sentence in your item description: "This item was made using a StudioCherie pattern," or when selling in-person, use a tag that says "made under license from StudioCherie."
2. All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design requires a commercial licensing agreement. Contact me if you need a commercial licensing agreement for any of my products.
3. Distribution of the pattern and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited. If you want to teach a sewing class using this pattern, each student must buy the pattern, or contact me to make other arrangements.
4. Use of a StudioCherie pattern to derive a similar pattern for sale is expressly prohibited.