|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Pattern Play Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Pattern includes 13 pages of instructions and 35 color illustrations to show:
• how to create the I spy key in two versions (sewn on or removable)
• very detailed instructions about where to find the toys and trinkets
• creative ideas about how to make your personalized toys and trinkets
• options for fillers and tips about what won’t work
• simple steps to sew it all up for a perfect finish
• how to launder and keep it looking good
Special Note: This pattern requires basic knowledge of a computer word processing program (Microsoft Word, Googledocs, OpenOffice…) to create the I spy key.
What is an I Spy Toy?
An I Spy Toy is a pouch filled with interesting and unique treasures that children between the ages of 2 and 6 will enjoy finding. The toy is mixed with a filler to make it difficult to find any one thing at a glance. Children must shift and move the items inside continually to reveal and match the objects inside the window with their pictures on the outside.
1/4 yd. fabric
1/4 yd. felt
materials for printing key
10-20 small items
All patterns from Pattern Play Designs are copyrighted. Patterns may be used for individual use and for small home based business. Any other use, including (but not limited to) re-selling patterns, selling modifications of the pattern, using the pattern for commercial promotion is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright law.