|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Tie Dye Diva|
“Such a fun pattern. I made a couple of these for gifts.”
Zzzip! Unzzzzip! You can make this cute fleece plush toy, no zipper experience needed! Adorable and educational - younger babies are stimulated by the fun noisemakers and older ones love to take the peas out and put them back in (and take them out again, and put them in again ... ). They also hone fine motor skills learning to zip and unzip the zipper!
Pages: 21 instruction pages plus 2 printable pattern pages
• 1/2 yard polyester fleece, 58”-60” wide
• 14” zipper, or longer. The best ones for this project have large plastic teeth and a plastic pull, such as Parka or Sport zippers.
• Zipper foot for your sewing machine
• Optional: craft squeaker, craft rattle or bell, cellophane or other crinkle material
• Polyfill stuffing
• 100% polyester thread recommended for sewing fleece
• Embroidery thread and needle for adding facial features
Finished measurement for pod approx. 15"; peas approx. 3.5" diameter.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a toy. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Copyright Tie Dye Diva Designs 2010. All rights reserved. This eBook and its contents are protected by U.S. and International copyright laws; any reproduction of the eBook or any portion thereof, including electronic transmission to third parties, is strictly prohibited. Items produced using the information in this eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale in limited quantities by in-home sewers. We request that items for sale state that the item is made with a Tiedyediva and Monkeysbug pattern.
Such a fun pattern. I made a couple of these for gifts.
This pattern was very easy to follow and the little ones I made them for just love them!