|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Have you ever wondered how to make those beautiful Mommy and Grandmother personalized bracelets you see all over town and in the children's specialty boutiques? Or have you thought, "There's no way I could do that". Well now you can!
My e-book will teach you how to create these precious little gems! Whether you just want to make one for someone special or if you want to start your own business, this book takes you through each step of the design process. This e-book includes:
- 25 close up pictures and 20 pages of easy to follow instructions
- Materials and tools list with pictures of each one
- Instructions of how to accurately measure the size of a bracelet
- Infant, toddler, youth and adult recommended sizing chart
- Birthstone crystal color chart
- Instructions on how to add a toggle clasp
- Instructions of how to add a lobster and adjustable chain clasp
- Instructions on how to make a wrapped loop for attaching a dangle crystal drop
- Instructions on how to use a jump ring or split ring for attaching charms
- Suggestions on choosing your beads and findings and the right sizes to buy
- Wholesale suggested supplier list
The only jewelry I have ever made, was my first time making any jewelry when I made it. SO easy to follow and it ends up looking REALLY great!
I hear this is a really fun place to learn different craft & more