|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Mountain Ash Designs|
Sew your own gymnastics leotards with this pdf sewing pattern.
- Gymnastics leotard
- Gymnastics leotard with contrast top
- Gymnastics leotard with crossover back
- Gymnastics leotard with contrast top and crossover back
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn up using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 2-14 years.
All my patterns feature:
-Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
-All measurements in cm and inches.
-Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
-Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
East to do and looks lovely in two tone colours.
Easy pattern, the leotard looks great - first one that I have ever made! Sure beats buying one!
Loved the tutorial, was very easy to understand.
Easy to do pattern. Explains all the essentials and was fun to make. Fit my daughter perfectly. Can't wait to make another one soon!
•0.6-0.9m (0.75-1 yard) stretch fabric
•1m x 9mm (1 1/4 yd x 3/8inch) wide swimwear elastic
•3m x 6mm (3yd x 1/4inch) wide swimwear elastic
· Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
· Patterns cannot be used to mass-produce items for sale.
· Patterns may not be copied or reproduced for any reason. Please do not sell or give away copies of my patterns.