|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Indygo Junction Inc|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Grids & Grommets Bag is a versatile style offered in two styles. Make the large version as a tote or the smaller bag as an attractive purse. It incorporates grommets for closing and an easy technique to create a comfortable handle. Construct it from a plain fabric using an interesting quilting pattern or piece the bag incorporating your favorite jelly roll fabric (2 1/2" wide strips) coordinates. Double the straps over your shoulder or convert it to a single strap across your body for security and convenience. Pattern includes large and small purse in both a quilted and jelly roll variations.
• 1 yard of 45” wide fabric for purse body and shoulder strap
• 1 yard of 45” wide fabric for purse lining, interior
pockets and purse base cover
• 1 1/2 yards of 45” wide Pellon fleece for interfacing
• 1/2 yard Pellon Peltex or piece of cardboard for purse base
• One 19” x 45” piece of 2” quilting grid (QuiltSmart
• Eight drapery grommets, 1 5/8” inside diameter (Dritz)
• Variegated quilting thread for machine quilting (Sulky)
• Thread to match
• OPTIONAL: One magnetic closure (Ghee’s)
• OPTIONAL: Four purse feet (Ghee’s)
No part of this eBook/ePattern may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, unless otherwise stated, in which case reproduction is limited to the use of the purchaser without permission from the publisher, Indygo Junction. The written instructions, photographs, designs, projects and patterns are intended for the personal use of the retail purchaser. It is a violation of our copyright to share, forward, or in any way distribute this electronic PDF pattern to any other party. It is strictly for personal use. A limited license agreement is available for making this item for resale. Please contact author for copyright and licensing information.
We take great care to ensure that the information included in our patterns is accurate and presented in good faith. No warranty is provided nor results guaranteed. For your convenience, we post an up-to-date listing of corrections on our website.