|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||You Can Sew This! Newsletter|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Welcome Studio 5 viewers! This FREE stitchery pattern was featured today on Studio 5 and is ready for you to download and create. Click on the blue link above to download for free.
The season of spookin' is just around the corner! Create a festive Halloween display with this new and "Wicked"-ly easy design brought to you by You Can Sew This. Bejeweled with ebony crystals, this chic spider and verse can be hand-embroidered and framed in just a few hours.
Materials Needed for "Wicked":
- Printed pattern found at the end of these instructions
- 8" x 10" section of white cotton fabric
- 8" x 10" section of thin quilt batting such as "Warm and White"
- One skein of black embroidery floss
- Sharp embroidery needle
- Fine-tipped marking pen or water soluble pen
- Embroidery hoop
- Black 5" x 7" frame
- 28 round, black crystals or rhinestones, 4mm in size (heat set or glue-on; flat on the back side.) Available in the "Scrapbooking" or "Wearable Arts" sections of craft stores such as Michael's, JoAnn's, or Hobby Lobby.
- One black tear-drop, diamond, or round shaped crystal or rhinestone, approximately 1/4" to 1/2" in size (flat on the back side)
- Fabric glue
- Spray glue for framing
- 2 yards sheer black 1 1/2" ribbon (optional)
Copyright 2010 YouCanMakeThis.com