|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Fabric Bin with Sewing Ties PDF sewing pattern to make storage baskets with ties in basic and custom sizes. The possibilities are endless for these storage baskets; jewelry, bread, cocktail napkins, coasters, front door keys and mail.
Standard basket size is 10 by 10 but I've included a formula to make your own custom sizes as well as additional sample sizes for:
***5" square cocktail napkins
***4" square coasters
***french stick holder
These fabric baskets lay FLAT when not in use for small storage. Pattern includes complete materials list and photos for each step as well as sewing tips along the way.
If you can sew a straight line and measure seam allowances, you can make this pattern. It is easy to follow and you can make any size you want.
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English, Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
I made 50 as passover gift for my friends and family! Great project!
My 9 year old son helped to make the 10" x 10" square bin for one of his teachers as a holiday present. VERY easy, and looked great! It was his very first project, and he can't wait to sew some more.
• 2 Fat quarters of quality cotton either the same, or coordinating fabric)
• OR ½ yard of fabric or 2 fabrics to have coordinating fabric
• Quilting Batting *
• ¼ yard of interfacing or medium stiffening
• Coordinating cotton thread
• 3/8 wide ribbon, ½ “ wide bias tape (or another fat quarter or full 44” width of fabric if you want to make ribbon yourself from cotton fabric)
• Pins, scissors, tape measure or ruler
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.