|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
“A great men's hat pattern that goes together nicely. I've made this a few times now, and have been happy with the outcome each and every time.”
Your man can escape the sun in style with the Escape Hat Pattern. The sun hat pattern is reversible so your man can don a new look each time he heads out. The hat will fit an older child/teenager through to adult. The hat brim measures 9cm wide.
• Full sized pattern pieces
• A detailed step-by-step tutorial with colour photographs.
• List of materials required
SIZES (head circumference):
• X Small – 54cm (21 1/4in)
• Small – 57cm (22 1/2in)
• Medium – 59cm (23 1/4in)
• Large – 61cm (24in)
• X Large – 63cm (24 3/4in)
• XX Large – 65cm (25 1/2in)
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the hats you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
• 70cm (7/8yd) beige linen (outer hat and lining contrast band)
• 70cm (7/8yd) navy and white stripe print fabric (contrast band and lining)
• 50cm (5/8yd) light- to medium-weight fusible non-woven interfacing (brim)
• 50cm (5/8yd) lightweight fusible knit interfacing (crown and top)
• Threads to match fabrics (top stitching)
• Pinking shears (optional)
• Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
A great men's hat pattern that goes together nicely. I've made this a few times now, and have been happy with the outcome each and every time.