|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This pattern was based on creativity. There are options for a dress or a top and skirt. There is a possibility of a lot of blank canvas on this outfit for appliques or creative fabric placements.
It is snug like the snug peasant top, but this time I give you shirring measurements and how to insert elastic if you don't like to shirr. There is a detailed description on how to shirr for those that might not know how.
Included in this pattern are measurements to cut with a ruler and then 3 pages of printable patterns for the top and the skirt. Colorful pictures are all over the pages for help.
I love how easy this pattern is. Nice clear instructions and the finished dress is so pretty.
• Sewing machine
• Iron & Ironing board
• Ruler – preferably a long clear ruler like those used for quilting
• Rotary Cutter
• Thread to coordinate with fabric
• Elastic thread – I suggest 3M or Guttermann brands (Guttermann can usually be found at JoAnn’s Fabrics)
• Printer and printer paper – for printing the pattern pieces
• Tape – for assembling the pattern pieces
• Fabric marking pen
Fabric yardages vary greatly on what style you choose.
This ebook is the property of Erin's Designs. The ebook or any of its contents can not be distributed, copied or sold without permission of the author. You may sell what you have sewn using the pattern, but you may not sell the pattern itself in whole or in part.