|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
You can keep the chill off her shoulders with this easy to sew, reversible and cozy fleece capelet! Great for a beginning sewer, no serger or seam finishing is needed. This is a versatile pattern for nearly year-round wear, as it looks elegant with holiday wear, and is perfect for church as well as over Spring and Summer strappy outfits.
- Pages: 14 instruction pages plus 2 printable pattern pages
- Pictures: 16
• Fleece fabric: 1/4 yard main color polyester fleece
• 1 yard of 1.5" wide double-sided satin ribbon for the tie, or other ribbon you would like to use.
• Fray-Check ™ or other method of fray-stopping your ribbon.
• Thread. 100% polyester recommended.
• Optional embellishments: faux silk flower, small crocheted motifs, fabric yo yos, ribbons, scraps of fleece, etc; pinback.
• Regular 8.5" x 11 printer paper and a printer
Sizes that can be made: Small through XL (approximate ages 2 through 10)
Finished measurements (excluding ties):
Small: 21"; Medium: 23"; Large: 25"; XL: 27"
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a capelet. This ebook does include pattern pieces. Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Copyright Tie Dye Diva Designs & Monkeysbug Tees 2009
All rights reserved. Items produced using the information in this
eBook may be used for personal use, as well as for sale. This eBook
and its contents are protected by U.S. and International copyright
laws; any reproduction of this eBook or any portion thereof, including
electronic transmission to third parties, is strictly prohibited.
This was my first time sewing with fleece, and this was a great pattern to start with. There were good tips on working with fleece, and the pattern itself was simple and easy to follow. I made two as gifts for my nieces, and they turned out looking much more elegant than I'd expected from the speed and simplicity of construction. I'd recomnend sizing up.
it ran a bit small for me but it was a great pattern and just what i wanted