|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||My Little Citygirl|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Walk in summer woods any time of the year with the Dewdrop Pin! This free pattern features double layers of crochet petals framing a shower of stamens, trimmed with satin leaves in refreshing green. Wear it pinned to your clothes or in your hair, and be a dryad for the day!
4” wide x 3” long.
Worsted weight (#4 Medium)
shown: Cascade Yarns Pacific (40% Superwash Merino Wool, 60% Acrylic; 213 yd [195 m]/3.5 oz [100 g]) #02 white – 1 skein
NOTE: Many flowers can be made from a single skein of yarn.
• 2.5” (6.3 cm) stamens antennae pearl white – 6
• 2” (2.5 cm) padded velvet leaf appliques in green – 2
• 2” (5 cm) safety catch brooch back or hair clip – 1
• Sewing needle and white thread
• Tapestry needle for weaving in ends.
* This pattern involves crochet skills only.
5 pages, 3 pictures, 2 diagrams
All rights reserved. Please be respectful to the designers right of this pattern. No portion of this work may be photocopied or reproduced by any means without written authorization from My Little Citygirl. The purchaser of this pattern is granted permission to sell the finished product for profit on a limited basis. © Copyright 2011 My Little Citygirl.