|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“Really easy to make. Easy to follow instructions. My niece just loves the bag and purse.”
Bundle pack includes two patterns to complete a tote bag-style cupcake purse and matching coin purse. Each pattern includes a complete list of materials required, a list of the crochet stitches used in each pattern and an overview of each of those stitches. Each pattern is written so even a crochet beginner can complete each item. Some basic sewing knowledge is required for the coin purse which requires either a snap or zipper to close. Instructions for sewing zipper are not included.
Buyer has the right to sell the finished product with no more than 50 pieces sold, per pattern, per calender year.
Designer/Seller (HipChickCrochet) retains all copyrights pertaining to the pattern, photographs and graphics. The pattern may not be resold, shared, copied, altered or transferred by any means electronically or otherwise.
Cupcake Tote Bag:
* 1 1/2 oz. Caron Yarn #589 Cream (cupcake base color).
* 1 1/2 oz. Caron Yarn #513 Soft Pink (icing and drawstring).
* 40 plastic, 6x9mm opaque pony beads in assorted colors
* Tapestry needle
* Size G ( 4.5mm) crochet hook. There is no required gauge in this pattern.
* 1/8 oz. Caron Yarn #589 Cream
* 1/8 oz. Caron Yarn #513 Soft Pink
* 14 mini pony beads or bugle or other small beads
* 1 4” zipper or snap
* Size G crochet hook
* Needle and thread
Really easy to make. Easy to follow instructions. My niece just loves the bag and purse.