|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Cozy Nest Design|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
There is an inside pocket, adjustable straps, and a zippered closure for keeping treasures securely inside. Pattern includes bonus for making a cupcake pillow! All this and a cherry on top!
Finished size: 8w x 9h x 6.5d”
Pattern pieces are sized to print on standard 8.5 x 11″ sheets of paper. Concise instructions and lots of illustrations will take you step-by-step to a perfectly delicious cupcake. Metric and Imperial measurements included. 19 pages.
Copyright 2013. S. Gido. All rights reserved. This pattern is for personal use only. No portion may be used for commercial purposes or reproduced mechanically, electronically or by any other method unless written permission is requested and received.
- 3/4 yard* of Fabric #1- for cupcake wrapper, back, bottom, interior back, interior bottom and straps
Suggested fabric: quilting cotton or light to medium weight home decor
- 1 1/8 yards* of Fabric #2 – for interior and exterior cupcake dome, ruffle “frosting” and interior pocket
Suggested fabric: quilting cottons or light weight home decor
- 1/2 yard – 20″ Heavy-weight, double-sided fusible interfacing (recommended: Peltex #72F Ultra Firm)
- 1/8 yard of medium-weight, one-sided fusible interfacing (recommended: Peltex Craft-Fuse #808)
- 5 x 13 1/2″ piece of batting for handles
- 6″ square of red felt or fabric for cherry
- Scrap of brown felt for cherry stem
- 1 – 12″ zipper
- 1 – 7″ piece of 1/2″ wide elastic for pocket
- 9 1/2″ piece of 1/2″ ribbon for zipper grab tabs and hanger loop
- 24″ of 1″ nylon strapping for adjustable portion of straps
- Large handful of stuffing for cherry
- 4 – 1 1/4″ D- rings
- Coordinating thread for all fabrics
- 1/4″ wide fusible tape for applying zipper (optional)
- Fray Check (optional)
* An additional 1/8 yard has been added to the minimum amount required to compensate for shrinkage and errors. Yardage based on 43” of usable fabric with a non-directional print.
- Basic sewing, cutting & pressing equipment
- Heavy Weight Needle
- Hand sewing needle
- Temporary making tool
- Large Safety Pin
- Ruffling foot (optional)
- Tube turner (optional)