|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Cottage by the Pond|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
If you have a 4-cup coffee press like we do, you know how the 2nd and 3rd cups can get cold really fast. Well, not anymore! We use our coffee cozy every morning at breakfast and we are assured a hot cup with every pour! Plus....our cozy is a cute and charming way to cover our French press when it's not in use and looks cute sitting on our kitchen counter.
Your finished coffee pot cozy will be approximately 12 1/2” high x 9 3/4” wide to fit most 4- to 6-cup French presses.
* This ePattern is recommended for beginners and beyond.*
You will receive one 9-page ePattern in PDF format, via email, that includes:
• materials list
• easy-to-follow step-by-step tutorial-style instructions heavily illustrated with full color photographs of the finished product and various steps in the process
• to-scale pattern pieces to print (no need to enlarge, just print and sew!)
• Think green! To save paper and ink, and to be good to the environment, we have provided a duplicate of the text only Instructions in this pattern at the end of the PDF file for you to print. You can refer to the illustrations online if you’d like (as printing in color on an inkjet printer can be costly).
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
• 1/2 yard of fabric for the front and back of cozy
• 1/2 yard of muslin for the lining, or a coordinating print if desired
• 1/4 yard or 1 fat quarter of Wonder Under fusible webbing or your favorite brand
• 1/2 yard of thin cotton batting like Warm & White or your favorite brand (your choice: fusible or sew-in)
• 1 - 2.5” x 22” strip of coordinating fabric for bottom binding
Scraps for the coffee pot appliqué (bits and pieces of coordinating colors and prints):
- Pot Body: 7” x 8”
- Handle: 3” x 6”
- Knob: 2” x 2”
- Spout: 3” x 2”
- Lid: 4” x 2”
- Center Oval: Need a fussy cut image to fit inside 5 1/2” x 2 1/2” but if necessary
adjust the oval shape to fit your own fabric’s particular design if desired
Plus basic sewing supplies such as: sewing machine, ruler, cutting mat, rotary cutter, scissors, thread, iron, walking foot, etc.
This pattern is for your personal use and enjoyment. No part of this pattern may be reproduced in any manner, except as stated here. Our designs, instructions, photographs, and patterns are covered under federal copyright laws. Please do not reproduce them by any electronic, mechanical, or other means for commercial use. You are allowed to print and/or photocopy this pattern for your personal use. You are limited to creating up to 10 products for sale at retail craft shows but they may not be mass produced and/or wholesaled. This pattern may not be forwarded or shared. Teachers: You may use this pattern for teaching, subject to these restrictions. Each student should purchase a copy of the pattern. We take great care in writing our instructions to provide you with a quality pattern; however, no warranty is given nor are results guaranteed since we don’t have control over your choice of materials or procedures.