|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“Fabulous pattern! Easy to follow instructions. I've used it for a round pie dish and a few different sized casseroles and it kept everything warm inside. The only problem is now all my friends want me to make them one too! Great pattern, thanks.”
PDF Sewing Pattern for a Casserole or Pie Carrier that keeps them warm on the way to your get together. Makes a great gift.
These casserole/pie/dessert carriers are a practical and fun way to protect and keep your food hot or cold on the way to a party. Fits and adjusts to traditional covered square, round and rectangular shaped casserole and pie dishes. Easy to carry with strong comfortable handle.
These carriers are :
• Great gifts for friends and family
• Ideal housewarming gifts
• Excellent sellers for craft and Christmas sales
This pattern includes:
• Materials list
• Detailed instructions in English
• Clear step-by-step color photographs (I am a visual person and like lots of photos to learn new projects)
THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
Included are step-by-step detailed instructions in English, materials list and cutting help. Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is definitely allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern is not permitted.
• 3/4 yard of quality cotton, or light weight home decor fabric (outer)
• 3/4 yard of quality cotton, or light weight home decor fabric(inner)
• 3/4 yard of quilt batting
• 45 inches of 1/8” wide or ¼” wide elastic cord in coordinating color
• Plastic toggle (preferably with 2 holes)
• 2 buttons
• coordinating thread
• scissors, tape measure or ruler
Fabulous pattern! Easy to follow instructions. I've used it for a round pie dish and a few different sized casseroles and it kept everything warm inside. The only problem is now all my friends want me to make them one too! Great pattern, thanks.