|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Abby Rose Creations|
This cute and versatile pattern is perfect for the beginner sewer, while still allowing pleny of creative options to appeal to the advanced sewer as well.
Finished bugs are approximately 7" across, not including the legs.
This .pdf pattern includes instructions for a regular stuffed bug, a flat stuffed (or un-stuffed) swatted bug and a ‘boo boo bug’, to be used with a small rice or flax pack as a first aid tool - Great for kids!
What can I make with this pattern?
- a stuffed bug
- a flat 'swatted' bug
- a boo boo pack
- fill it with beans and make a bean bag bug
- enlarge the pattern to make a pillow
- use paper to make the bug and have a fun project for your child to color and put together on a rainy day
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern for making a bug. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
You need about 1/4 yard of fabric for each bug
- safety eyes, buttons or embroidery floss for eyes
- ribbon can be used for antennae OR you can use it instead of fabric for the legs
- clear vinyl can be used for the wings instead of fabric
- cellophane or other 'crinkly' material can be used inside the wings and legs for tactile play
- beans/flax seeds/rice are needed if you wish to make a boo boo pack or a bean bag bug
Fabric suggestions: fleece or other heavier knit fabric, but really any fabric can be used, even felt.
This pattern was created by Adelle Greenwood of Abby Rose Creations. Please do not reproduce or share this pattern electronically or in print.
Purchaser is free to make and sell any and all bugs made with this Please give credit to the designer when selling. More information on how to give credit is included in the pattern.