|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Aivilo Charlotte Designs|
Shirred sundresses are a classic summertime staple! Every little girl looks adorable in this cool, comfortable style, which can last into the cooler weather by simply layering a long sleeved top underneath. Shirring is a very simple technique to learn, and so feminine. The Aivilo Shirred Sundress & Swing Top are both quick and easy to make; and as always, the author's email is included in the ebook for any questions you may have while sewing.
Pages: 10 Pictures: 20
• Lightweight woven (not knit) fabric - calico or other cottons work well. (exact amounts are based on size)
• Elastic thread – look for this in the elastic section of your fabric store. Generally comes on spools in white and black; you should purchase the color closest to your fabric color.
• Heavy Duty or regular thread to match your bodice fabric
• 1 package of ¾” elastic
• Safety pin, any size (to pull elastic through the straps)
• Rotary cutter & mat OR ruler & scissors
Sizes that can be made: babies 6m to girls size 14
Final Measurements: varies based on size
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a dress/top. It does not include a paper pattern for the skirt. Measurements are given for cutting pieces.
Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
easy as :-) love the way it turned out
Easy to make! Thanks!
i could never get it to turn out
Information within this ebook is for informational purposes for the purchaser only and may not be copied, sold, distributed, or shared without permission. Items made using this ebook may be created and sold in limited production only after obtaining permission from the author at email@example.com.