|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Zip It Up Lunch Bag is a stylish and fun way to carry your lunch to work or school. It features padding plus insulation to keep your foods at the right temperature. A waterproof lining inside the bag makes clean up a breeze. Wide top zippered opening allows you to easily access the inside. Large 9" x 5" flat bottom allows for containers and bottles. Roomy outside slip pocket to carry napkins, utensils, phone, keys, and more. Easy zipper installation makes this an easy bag to make even for the beginner sewer!
Bag Dimensions: 9” height x 14” top width x 5” depth
Included with this purchase:
-Full size pattern to download and print
-10 pages of clear-easy to understand instructions
-Color photos of the bag in progress for clarity of each step
-Lots of tips and ideas for working with oil cloth, vinyl, insulating fabric, and more!!
Go ahead and make all the bags you want to sell! You are NOT permitted to sell, copy, or distribute the copyright pattern or instructions.
If you do sell these bags, please mention "Pattern by MergeBags"
● ½ yard main fabric 50” wide (heavier cottons, canvas, and indoor/outdoor fabric)
● 1 fat quarter or ½ yard 45” wide fabric pocket lining contrast fabric (cotton or nylon)
● ½ yard oil cloth for bag lining (Several other lining choices included in pattern)
● ½ yard fusible fleece (Pellon 987F)
● ¾ yard fusible interfacing (Pellon 931TD)
● ½ yard insulating material
● 44” cotton or nylon web strapping (1 or 1 ¼” w)
● 12” nylon zipper (or longer)
● 9”x 5” Pellon Peltex 71F stabilizer (for bag bottom)