|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Indygo Junction Inc|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Create your own unique hand embroidery project representing the state of Wisconsin. Combine the state flower, motto, capital, and more to create a design as simple or complex as you like.
Perfect for creating pillows, quilts, personalizing blanks such as dish towels or aprons.
Digital pattern includes:
- Tracing & transferring basics
- Hand embroidery basics (thread, fabrics, needles)
- State outline (two styles and sizes)
- State name in two font choices
- State slogan
- State flower, bird and major cities
- University and college pennants
- Iconic motifs that distinguish that state’s culture
- Two pages of stitch guides
- Design samples for full state project as well as dish towel projects
- Color key for state flower & state bird
- Three sizes of full alphabet for personalizing
This PDF allows you to create custom projects from start to finish by providing you with the basics of hand embroidery as well as the line art of your chosen state.
This PDF contains only the line art for the state of Wisconsin. Each state is sold separately or you may purchase all 50 states together in our book Land that I Love.
No part of this PDF covered by the copyright herein may be used in any form or reproduced for any commercial purposes, products or publications be it graphic, electronic or mechanical, without written consent of the publisher. Purchasing this PDF represents agreement that the buyer will use this book for personal use only. The purchaser may print, photocopy or reproduce the material to create custom embroidery designs for personal use only.
Basic hand embroidery tools & supplies