The sassy Tutu Tote Bag makes a perfect ballet tote, dance bag, purse, book tote, diaper bag, birthday present or baby shower gift!
The pattern is simple and easy. You will have so much fun mixing and matching tulle and ribbon!
The pattern includes step-by-step instructions with clear photos that will guide you through the entire process of converting a craft store tote bag into a Tutu Tote Bag.
Created with the beginner in mind.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern for making an item. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Materials Needed to Make One Tutu Tote:
* 1 Canvas Tote Bag 13.5" x 13.5” x 4”
* 2 Yards Tulle (with sparkling surface)
* 1 Roll Grosgrain Ribbon 1.5” x 4 yards
* Thread in coordinating color
* Fabric Marking Chalk or Water Soluble
* Large Safety Pin
* Measuring Tape and/or Ruler
* Sewing Machine
O'Brien, Stacey - May 16th, 2013
Super easy and super cute!
Hand, Linda - June 13th, 2012
Barron, Alice - June 12th, 2012
This is so easy to make and just adorable! I love it!
Tutu Tote Bag Tutorial © 2010 Sugar Pie Chic. For personal use only. Pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
INTERESTED IN SELLING THESE BAGS; PLEASE READ MY POLICIES BELOW:
* Please credit Sugar Pie Chic in all written item descriptions of the Tutu Tote Bag. Example: When selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "Tutu Tote Bag made using a Sugar Pie Chic Tutorial." I would also appreciate a link to this site.
* All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the design is expressly prohibited.