|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Inspired by Victorian boots, this fun Christmas stocking is worked in soft chenille yarn. The shape is formed by increasing and decreasing rows of single crochet stitches. Instructions for a matching ornament are also included.
US crochet terminology.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Experienced
FINISHED SIZE: Stocking: 15” (38 cm) tall, 11” (28 cm) wide; Ornament: 6” (15 cm) tall, 4 ½” (11.5 cm) wide
GAUGE: 14 sts = 4”, 16 rows = 4” (10 cm)
STITCHES USED: Chain stitch (ch). Slip stitch (sl st). Single crochet (sc).
Copyright 2003 by Joy Prescott. This pattern is for personal use only and may not be resold. The finished product made from this pattern may be sold.
- Lion Brand Chenille Sensations #113 Garnet: approximately 225 yards (206 meters);
- J. & P. Coats Luster Sheen #2 Black: 3 yards (2.7 meters);
- 2 yards (1.8 meter) thin black satin cord;
- 4 small black ribbon roses;
- 1 yard (1 meter) of ¼” (.65 cm) wide black satin ribbon;
- Crochet hooks size E-4 U.S. (3.5 mm) and F-5 U.S. (3.75 mm) or size needed to obtain gauge;
- Glue or black sewing thread and sewing needle (for attaching ribbon roses).