|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Twin Hearts Potholder Pattern serves as two potholders in one. Sewers and quilters have fun making this potholder for housewarming gifts, wedding gifts, Valentine's favors, and sewing fun.
Plus, cooking is more fun when two hearts become one!
● 1 fat quarter or ¼ yard cotton fabric for top side and bottom side
● 1 fat quarter or ¼ yard cotton fabric for pockets and applique
● 2 ½ yards of ½” double fold bias tape for binding and hook loops
● 23” x 14” cotton quilt batting (I like Warm & Natural Brand)
● 4” x 4” lightweight fusible interfacing
● all purpose thread in matching color
● pattern pieces