|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
~ Tommy the Turkey softie sewing pattern ~
He may look like he's sitting down in order to show off his resplendent tail, but Tommy's also actually recovering from a little too much festive food. I've given him a Santa hat and star for a little Christmas pizzazz, but he's the sort of character you'd happily invite home at any time of the year.
• Full sized pattern pieces
• A detailed step-by-step tutorial with colour photographs. The pdf file consists of 17 pages (including pattern sheets) and is about 4.2MB in size.
• List of materials required
FINISHED SIZE: 20cm (8in) high (excluding feet)
SKILL LEVEL: This pattern is recommended for intermediate to experienced sewers.
(Requirements are based on fabric 112cm (44”) wide)
• 25cm (1/4yd) or fat quarter beige tone-on-tone print fabric (body)
• 20cm (1/4yd) or fat eighth each of two red tone-on-tone print fabrics (tail feathers, hat and wings)
• 20cm (1/4yd) or fat eighth each of two green tone-on-tone print fabrics (tail
feathers and star on belly)
• 15cm (1/4yd) or fat eighth brown print fabric (feet)
• Scrap of light yellow tone-on-tone print fabric (beak)
• Scraps of white and red felt (hat trim and turkey wattle and snood)
• 12mm (1/2in) diameter white pompom (hat)
• 20 x 40cm (8 x 16in) polyester bag batting – thin, firm and non-fusible (tail
• 10 x 20cm (4 x 8in) thick “puffy” polyester batting (wings)
• Stranded embroidery cotton in red
• Embroidery needle
• Two 6mm (1/4in) black safety eyes
• Two 16mm (5/8in) red buttons (wings)
• Fusible web
• Sharp fine-pointed scissors
• Fibre fill
• Uncooked rice or weighted beads, gravel etc. and small plastic bag
• Thin cardboard, paper and 2B pencil
• Water-erasable fabric-marking pen
• Sewing machine with 1/4in foot
• General sewing supplies
© 2013 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the turkeys you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.