|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“cute bag and fairly easy to make :-)”
This is a great tote bag large enough to fit all you need. The bag from the tutorial is made from medium weight red linen combined with cotton canvas in dark chocolate brown. One main compartment is lined with cotton and taffeta in brown. One red pocket inside. The bag closes with a magnetic snap. An embroidered floral accent is added as a final touch on the front side.
- Strap length 26.5 inches (67cm)
- The bag is 18 inches (46cm) across the widest part, 12 inches (30cm) across the narrowest part and 19 inches (48 cm) high.
This pattern is my original design & intellectual property and should not be shared, copied, distributed, nor should completed or modified works be sold in any way either in person or online. The pattern is for PERSONAL USE only, no commercial use is included in the sale of this pattern.
Option 1 Colorful Tote
- fabrics if the bag is to be in two colors
3/4 yard (70 cm) light exterior fabric
3/4 yard (70 cm) dark exterior fabric
1/2 yard (40 cm) taffeta lining fabric
Option 2 Solid Color Tote /Green bag from the previous page/
- fabrics if the bag is to be in one exterior color and one color on the inside
1 yard (90 cm) exterior fabric
1 yard (90 cm) lining fabric
Options 1 and 2
- magnetic snap
- matching threads
- 3/4 yard (65 cm) of fusible batting
- 1/4 yard (25 cm) interfacing
cute bag and fairly easy to make :-)