|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Bit of Whimsy Dolls|
“Great pattern :)”
Tommy T-Rex is an idea that I have had for a long time! I drew out the design at breakfast one morning and then didn’t touch it again for a year and a half. My daughter loves dinosaurs and I decided to finally pull the design out to make her a girly T-Rex!
Tommy is an easy pattern for beginners and is very quick to make as well. Soon, you will have a bunch of little dinosaur friends.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces for making a T-rex doll. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
All Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are copyright protected works of art with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC as the sole copyright holder
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original doll pattern or offered separately by Bit of Whimsy Dolls are strictly prohibited.
1. If you sell at craft fairs, go ahead and make as many as you want, but you MUST note on each doll hangtag that the doll is made from a 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' pattern
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
4. Representations or 'your interpretation' of Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without express written advance notice and consent from Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC pattern are permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from bitofwhimsydolls.com, Flickr, YouTube, or other locations directly associated with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC is strictly prohibited.
- A quarter of a yard of cotton for the body, arms and legs
- A half of a yard for the fabric spikes
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- 1/2” (12mm) buttons or safety eyes
- 1.25” ric-rac or smaller (optional)
- Polyfil and chopstick or wooden dowel for stuffing
- Scissors, doll needle, pencil
Great pattern :)
Gorgeous pattern, I made it for my sons 4th birthday present and he loves it :)