|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Sugar Pie Chic|
“This apron is so cute. I love the circle skirt. Some of the instructions are a bit confusing, but luckily there are so many pictures that when I would get stumped on the next part, I could just see how it was suppose to go.
Now if Sugar Pie Chic would make their aprons in plus sizes!!!”
A stylish and feminine apron with its sweetheart neckline and seamed bodice will fit beautifully. The circle cut skirt gives this apron a real retro feel. Fun to sew and fun to wear!
The pattern contains PROFESSIONALLY DRAFTED PATTERN PIECES that are tiled for printing. Included also are professionally drafted directions for assembling the pattern tiles. This is not a hand-drawn pattern, but one that includes meticulously detailed instructions and lots of color pictures to guide you through each step.
One size fits most. Finished apron is approximately 30" long with two 28" waist ties.
You will receive:
* Professionally drafted pattern pieces
* 24 Pages of detailed instructions
* 65 Instructional pictures
* Fabric cutting instructions
* Supplies list
1. You may not resale or reproduce this pattern in any part or its entirety.
2. This pattern is intended for the original purchaser and is NOT to be fowarded, shared or duplicated.
3. The pattern contained within is copyrighted and may be used to produce items for personal use only.
Materials Needed to Make One Apron:
* 1 1/4 Yd. (1.2 m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Main)
* 5/8 Yd. (.60 m) 100% Cotton Fabric (Coordinating)
* Thread in coordinating color
* 1 Package Wrights 1/2” Single Fold Bias Tape
* 1 Package Wrights Giant Rick Rack (optional)
Tools of the Trade:
* Water Soluble Pen
* Measuring Tape
* Ruler or yardstick
* Sewing Machine
* Iron and Ironing Board
* Rotary Cutting Wheel
* Self-healing cutting mat
* Quilter’s Ruler
* Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Needles
* Fray Check
* Unique Stitch Fabric Glue or Glue Pen
This apron is so cute. I love the circle skirt. Some of the instructions are a bit confusing, but luckily there are so many pictures that when I would get stumped on the next part, I could just see how it was suppose to go.
Now if Sugar Pie Chic would make their aprons in plus sizes!!!