|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Needle in a Haystack|
“I was having a bah! humbug ! year when I found this. I laughed out loud-- so I made me one and a tote for my daughter. Thanks for the laughs!!!”
Christmas can be a crazy time of the year, and often, a sense of humor helps us get through it! This hand-stitched pillow will make a delightful and whimsical addition to your holiday decor. I hope you enjoy this holiday season and all of the merriment it has to offer!
This ebook comes with complete instructions for embroidering the front panel and sewing it into a home decor pillow. The design is also sized for framing it into an 8" x 10" frame if desired.
This ebook also includes a pictorial review of the embroidery stitches used in this pattern. For detailed instruction regarding each stitch, please download my free ebook entitled, "Stitching Essentials" available through You Can Make This and You Can Quilt This.
· Embroidery needle
· Embroidery hoop
· Fine-tipped black or brown felt tipped pen such as a “Zig” (0.5 mm) - available at craft or scrap booking stores, or a sharp pencil
· Printed stitchery pattern at the end of this eBook
· 12" x 15" section of white or ivory fabric for stitching
· 12" x 15" section of thin quilt batting such as "Warm and Natural"
· 1" star button
· OPTIONAL: coordinating iron-on crystals OR rhinestones and fabric adhesive
· DMC Embroidery Floss in colors that coordinate with your fabric.
For the sample shown, I used:
309 Red 603 Pink
581 Green 734 Green
· If sewing into a pillow: at least 2, but up to 5 fat quarters of coordinating fabric
· 2 packages (or 3 1/2 yards) of coordinating medium rick-rack
· Sewing machine and coordinating thread
· Fiberfill stuffing
· If framing: 8" x 10" frame
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making a stitching. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Items contained in this eBook may be printed, and are intended for personal use. Any reproductions, digitizing, or sharing of the pattern, instructions, photos or other contents of this book via internet or otherwise, are prohibited without written consent from Needle in a Haystack. Any items intended for commercial gain must give design credit to "Needle in a Haystack", and are limited in number. They may not be mass produced. Please contact me at email@example.com for details regarding this matter. Thank you for your honesty, and enjoy your project! -Shelli
I was having a bah! humbug ! year when I found this. I laughed out loud-- so I made me one and a tote for my daughter. Thanks for the laughs!!!
hehehe...I embroidered this one for my Mom! She loves Christmas and has every gorgeous and "expensive" item available for Christmas!~ I thought she needed something to add some humor and fun...this fit the bill!!!! Everyone wanted one and every comment we got on it was wonderful, light hearted and fun!