|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Indygo Junction Inc|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Finished size is approximately 8” x 10”. Create this cute organizer which features a zipper closure and inside pockets. What a great way to carry your small sewing supplies to your next quilting class. This pattern includes simple quilting instructions and features a heart pocket for your favorite small scissors. Finished size is approximately 8” x 10”.
• Red and brown fabric scraps
• Brown plaid (applique background),
• 2 rectangles – 5 1/2” x 6 1/2” each
• Gold fabric (heart), 2 pieces – 5” x 5” each
• Fabric (inside, pocket) – 1/3 yard
• Batting (organizer) – 12” x 18”
• Batting (heart) – 5” x 5”
• Bias Binding – 2” x 52”
• Zipper – 26” (adjustable cut to length)
• Light weight fusible interfacing – 10 1/2” x 16 1/2”
• Quilter’s plastic sheet
• General sewing/quilting items
No part of this eBook/ePattern may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, unless otherwise stated, in which case reproduction is limited to the use of the purchaser without permission from the publisher, Indygo Junction. The written instructions, photographs, designs, projects and patterns are intended for the personal use of the retail purchaser. It is a violation of our copyright to share, forward, or in any way distribute this electronic PDF pattern to any other party. It is strictly for personal use. A limited license agreement is available for making this item for resale.
We take great care to ensure that the information included in our patterns is accurate and presented in good faith. No warranty is provided nor results guaranteed.