|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
“Easy to use pattern, made two different size hats and both came out great! Made the smallest size for my daughter she is 7, and it looks adorable on her and will be sure to help keep the sun off her this summer. LOVE the reversal factor. Two hats in one!”
The Spring Blooms Sun Hat is a gorgeous wide brimmed sun hat for women. Slip off the optional hat trim and the hat becomes reversible, so you can don a new look each time you head out.
• Full sized pattern pieces
• A detailed step-by-step tutorial with colour photographs.
• List of materials required
SIZES (head circumference):
• X Small – 54cm (21 1/4in)
• Small – 57cm (22 1/2in)
• Medium – 59cm (23 1/4in)
• Large – 61cm (24in)
• X Large – 63cm (24 3/4in)
• XX Large – 65cm (25 1/2in)
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the hats you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.
• 60cm (¾yd) multicoloured floral print fabric
• 60cm (¾yd) beige linen (lining)
• 35cm (½yd) orange with white spot print
fabric (hat trim)
• 60cm (¾yd) light- to medium-weight fusible
non-woven interfacing (brim)
• 50cm (5/8yd) lightweight fusible knit
interfacing (crown and top)
• Loop turner (optional)
• Threads to match fabrics (top stitching)
• Pinking shears (optional)
• Sewing machine and general sewing
Easy to use pattern, made two different size hats and both came out great! Made the smallest size for my daughter she is 7, and it looks adorable on her and will be sure to help keep the sun off her this summer. LOVE the reversal factor. Two hats in one!
I love this beautiful sun hat!
Love this pattern. Easy step by step instructions.